The Cornwall Chamber of Commerce has finalized its Board of Directors and Executive Committee for 2019 – 2020.
104.5 Fresh Radio Sales Manager Shannon Lebrun will be taking the helm as the chamber’s new President. She takes over for Rory MacLennan, who congratulated Lebrun and the other members. Lebrun says “the Chamber’s committed to supporting Cornwall economic growth and prosperity.”
Rounding out the Chamber’s Executive Committee are:
- 1st Vice President – Lynn Chauvin: Chaucor
- 2nd Vice President – Geoff Carter: O’Farrell Financial Inc.
- Treasurer – Todd Lihou: Heart of the City
The newly elected and re-elected Directors are:
- Milena Cardinal – Cardinal Law
- Shannon Donkers – Ramada Cornwall
- Bill Kingston – Cornwall Newswatch
- Silvia Marino – Nav Centre
- Andrew Seguin – Seguin Financial
- Kelsey White – BMO Bank of Montreal
There will also be some members joining sitting Directors:
- Geoff Carter – O’Farrell Financial Services
- Lynn Chauvin – Chaucor
- Shannon Lebrun – Corus Entertainment
- Todd Lihou – Heart of the City
- Carolyne O’Reilly – Winmar Cornwall
- Allison St. Jean – Canadian Cancer Society
© 2019 Corus Radio, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.