Tri-County Literacy Council recently launched two new computer courses available free of charge to adults 19+ years of age. Now is the time to take advantage of valuable free training.
Starting November 19, 2018 ONE of these two courses will be offered, based on demand:
Learn to create captivating electronic slide show presentations with this easy-to-use computer program to:
– showcase your talent with a visual portfolio
– promote your products or services
– demonstrate your computer skills
– create school presentations
– make a family souvenir
whether you’re looking to email your resume to potential employers or connect with family and friends, electronic mail is a very useful and powerful tool. In this training program, you will learn to:
– format messages and attach files in standard acceptable format
– create folders and organize your mailbox
– use the calendar
– assign tasks
– create an address book
– follow proper etiquette
– practice safe email habits
These are certificate programs which allow you to add to your employment portfolio.
Class runs Monday to Thursday, 1 to 4pm for 5 weeks. For more information or to register, call Tri-County Literacy Council at 613-932-7161.